Dr. Joyce Gale // Healing Hypnotically GA, Hypnotherapy Specialist in Dover, Delaware working with you to create the life you want. Hypnosis can relieve pain, help as a complemental therapy for cancer treatment. Fertility hypnotherapy has shown great improvements with or without IVF, IUI treatments. Dr. Gale can help you achieve the goals you have been dreaming about. Don't wait your life is waiting!
This poem by Robert Frost is a good motivator. Each and every day we can choose to feel sorry for ourselves or get up and help us move toward our goals. I know you have heard (fake it until you make!). This is a good way to move from negative to positive. So enjoy the poem, and let’s move toward our goals! Stop living in the past and look toward you amazing further. When is the best time to start NOW!
The Road Not Taken Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth.
Then took the other, as just as fair, And having perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear; Though as for that, the passing there Had worn them really about the same.
And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black. Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads on to way, I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
May you be blessed,
Dr. Joyce Gale
Is it something you said?
It may very likely be so, The words we tell ourselves can do more harm then other telling us our problems.
If all our subconscious hears is I am in pain, it will give you more of what you ask for.
Now if you said I feel so good today no more pain, or thank you lord for giving me a pain free day. Now your giving your subconscious a new thought. Even if at this very moment you are in pain it changes the way your mind will deal with it. Now pair this with hypnotherapy or hypnosis recording and you will begin to see the world in a whole new way. These are proven facts the mind can change the way we feel. So if you not feeling up to par change your thoughts. Here are a few thoughts to feed your bran today.
1. Today I feel calm, and peaceful and enjoy my day
2. My faith in myself is my anchor through all my troubles
3. I accept my life as it is
4. I change what I can and accept the rest
5. I am thankful for all the good in my life
6. I am stronger than my pain
7. I am relaxed, calm and at peace
8. My pain can never defeat me
9. I have the power to heal
10. My body is a healing force
11. I am a powerful being
12. My will to thrive is stronger than my illness
13. Illness will not define me
14. Tomorrow, I will wake up a stronger person
15. I deserve to enjoy my life
16. I enrich the lives of those around me
17. My pain does not control my quality of life. I control my pain.
18. My body is strong. My body is reliable. I am resilient.
19. I trust my body
20. I embrace my body, my pain is a part of me, but it does not define me.
May you be blessed with good health,
Dr. Joyce Gale
Headaches Affect Nearly 90% of Men and 95% of Women
All kinds of pains are bad. But there is nothing as mentally exhausting as a headache. It affects our well-being, our productivity, and even our social existence. After a headache, we feel mentally drained and physically exhausted. But then we come to the interesting question, should a bad headache keep a good man down? To find a solution to this question, it is important that we understand more about headaches.
Headaches are of different types. They can be identified as headaches due to a migraine, sinus, and tension. Now, these headaches are very different but they do affect the same part that is the head in general. So if we understand more about them we can reach an interesting conclusion.
Many people suffer headaches and they can take your life and turn it upside down. Using hypnotherapy and recordings can help to relieve or prevent headaches. The mind is very powerful. You can visualize your headache as being the devil and visualize shooting it with darts until it is gone. But the key is using visualization and hypnosis together. To make a more powerful treatment. Headaches like migraines can cripple any human being.
I know from experience that migraines feel like your head is coming off. I have had them for years, as did my mother and brother. The use of hypnotherapy and visualization have given me my life back, I am not saying it’s a cure.
But hypnotherapy has to help me to lessen the severity and frequency. As you may have read I deal with many health issues, hypnotherapy helps me to live a more productive life.
May you be blessed with good health,
Hypnotherapy helps with the pain of chronic pain, like fibromyalgia. And relieve or lessen the symptoms.
By using hypnotherapy you may be able to release issues like sleep, stress & pain.
I have M.S. and use hypnosis to relieve the pain I also have back issues.
By using hypnosis I use little to no medications. Of course, at the time I do stupid things and put myself back down again.
But for the most part, I use hypnotherapy. So look into hypnotherapy as an option, also tey some of these tips for better sleep.
Here are some tips for better sleep when dealing with fibromyalgia:
• Sleep with a heating pad. The heating pad should be set on a low setting to avoid burning the skin and can be placed anywhere on the body that hurts the most to loosen the muscles and relieve pain while you sleep.
• Go to sleep at the same time every night. You should go to sleep at the same time every night, getting up at the same time every morning. This trains your brain to sleep at the proper time and helps you sleep better.
• Use a noise machine. If sleeping in a quiet room is too distracting, you can sleep with a white noise machine to induce sleep and to keep you sleeping throughout the night. Some of these machines will go on all night, while others will shut off at a prescribed period of time. They also make machines that mimic the sounds of the ocean, rain, or a babbling brook.
• Don’t eat a large meal before bedtime. This tends to make it more difficult to fall asleep. Instead, eat a small snack to bring up your blood sugar as low blood sugar can interfere with sleep. Large meals should be eaten about 3-4 hours before sleeping so that digestion doesn’t interfere with sleep.
• Don’t drink alcohol before sleeping. Alcohol is a depressant but it also reduces your ability to get a good night’s sleep. You should have your last alcoholic beverage no sooner than four hours before attempting to go to bed.
• Don’t drink caffeinated beverages before sleep. Caffeinated beverages act as stimulants that interfere with getting to sleep and staying asleep. Do not drink caffeinated beverages within four hours of trying to get to sleep.
• Avoid heavy exercise before sleeping. Exercise is activating and can interfere with getting to sleep if you exercise too soon before trying to sleep. If you exercise with fibromyalgia, you should do so about 5-6 hours before falling asleep. Exercise creates energy in the body, and so it’s best to give your body a chance to settle down before getting to sleep. Calming exercises like yoga are okay as they can actually promote sleepiness.
• A warm bath with calming essential oils like lavender right before bedtime, and especially as part of a nightly ritual can work as a trigger to train the brain to know it’s bedtime helping you find the rest you need so much.
• Practice meditation. Meditation can be done before sleep to relax the muscles, ease pain, and reduce stress before going to sleep. Meditation also helps lessen the perception of pain in those who suffer from fibromyalgia and can be done at other times of the day besides bedtime for stress relief.
• Use your bed for sleep and sex only. Do not read in bed or watch television while you are in bed. This only activates your mind and allows you to associate your bed with things other than sleeping.
May you be blessed,
Dr. Joyce Gale CHB,CHt,DCH,DD,D.MT,CFT,M.NLP,M.EFT, Hypnotists,Hypnotherapy Specialist,Mast (407)506-8563 Certified with the National Guild of Hypnotists, American Institute Of Hypnotherapy, National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapist, Doctor of Spiritual Metaphysics, Doctor of Divinity, Certified HypnoBirthing(R) Institute, Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy and more.
Dr. Joyce Gale
Certified with the National Guild of Hypnotists,
American Institute Of Hypnotherapy,
National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapist,
Doctor of Spiritual Metaphysics, Doctor of Divinity,
Certified HypnoBirthing(R) Institute,
Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy,
Bachelor of Clinical Hypnotherapy,
Certified Medical Pain Management,
Certified Addiction Practitioner,
Certified Abundance Coach,
Certified Law of Attraction Coach,
Certified Grief Practitioner,
Certified HypnoBirthing Practitioner,
Certified HypnoBirthing Infant Massage Practitioner,
Certified HypnoBirthing(R) Fertility Practitioner,
Fertile Body Practitioner
Masters – Psychology,
Level 3 E.F.T. Practitioner
Licensed Hypno-Band(C) Practitioner
Licensed Hypno-Chemo (C) Practitioner
I am the proud mother of seven beautiful children, five adopted with special needs two biological. I have been married to the same wonderful man for 34 years and counting. I love what I do helping people find their true selves. Empowering people to play their best game or lose 50 lb’s every day is a gift and I embrace it.
Hypnosis has been a part of my life since 1986. I lived very close to a great hypnotist who helped me create cassettes for the birth of my second child. It made a world of difference. My first birth was 22 hours and broke every blood vessel in my face neck and chest. So after fertility treatment as well as hypnosis to conceive my second child I knew there had to be a better way to birth my baby. So I listened to a cd made for me by the hypnotist every night and my son was born 6 hours from start to finish no rips no tears and no broken blood vessels. And was home in less then 24 hours.
After using hypnosis for years to help women birth and the results were amazing I found the HypnoBirthing Mongan program.
So HypnoBirthing & HypnoBirthing Fertility is a perfect fit.
I also used hypnosis to stop a three pack a day habit of cigarettes no filter ones. I needed to quite but had tried everything except hypnosis. So back to the hypnotist I went and in one hour I was free from the dragon on my shoulder.
Hypnosis is a Marvelous tool that has no side effects and thousands of benefits.
Hypnosis worked for me while using infertility treatment and the stressful ups and downs, without it I am not sure I would had make it through.
As a mother of seven, five special needs we adopted, stress is an everyday thing. But hypnosis and meditation have allowed me to feel calm in the face of fear and proceed through knowing that what every comes my way I can handle.
I feel that without hypnosis I would be in a very different place.
I have been trained in many areas so that I can help thousands every year and am great full for every client I help guild to their goals.
Consultations are always free so if you would like to learn more about hypnosis and how it can improve your life, don’t wait!