Dr. Joyce Gale // Healing Hypnotically GA, Hypnotherapy Specialist in Dover, Delaware working with you to create the life you want. Hypnosis can relieve pain, help as a complemental therapy for cancer treatment. Fertility hypnotherapy has shown great improvements with or without IVF, IUI treatments. Dr. Gale can help you achieve the goals you have been dreaming about. Don't wait your life is waiting!
Hypnotherapy helps with the pain of chronic pain, like fibromyalgia. And relieve or lessen the symptoms.
By using hypnotherapy you may be able to release issues like sleep, stress & pain.
I have M.S. and use hypnosis to relieve the pain I also have back issues.
By using hypnosis I use little to no medications. Of course, at the time I do stupid things and put myself back down again.
But for the most part, I use hypnotherapy. So look into hypnotherapy as an option, also tey some of these tips for better sleep.
Here are some tips for better sleep when dealing with fibromyalgia:
• Sleep with a heating pad. The heating pad should be set on a low setting to avoid burning the skin and can be placed anywhere on the body that hurts the most to loosen the muscles and relieve pain while you sleep.
• Go to sleep at the same time every night. You should go to sleep at the same time every night, getting up at the same time every morning. This trains your brain to sleep at the proper time and helps you sleep better.
• Use a noise machine. If sleeping in a quiet room is too distracting, you can sleep with a white noise machine to induce sleep and to keep you sleeping throughout the night. Some of these machines will go on all night, while others will shut off at a prescribed period of time. They also make machines that mimic the sounds of the ocean, rain, or a babbling brook.
• Don’t eat a large meal before bedtime. This tends to make it more difficult to fall asleep. Instead, eat a small snack to bring up your blood sugar as low blood sugar can interfere with sleep. Large meals should be eaten about 3-4 hours before sleeping so that digestion doesn’t interfere with sleep.
• Don’t drink alcohol before sleeping. Alcohol is a depressant but it also reduces your ability to get a good night’s sleep. You should have your last alcoholic beverage no sooner than four hours before attempting to go to bed.
• Don’t drink caffeinated beverages before sleep. Caffeinated beverages act as stimulants that interfere with getting to sleep and staying asleep. Do not drink caffeinated beverages within four hours of trying to get to sleep.
• Avoid heavy exercise before sleeping. Exercise is activating and can interfere with getting to sleep if you exercise too soon before trying to sleep. If you exercise with fibromyalgia, you should do so about 5-6 hours before falling asleep. Exercise creates energy in the body, and so it’s best to give your body a chance to settle down before getting to sleep. Calming exercises like yoga are okay as they can actually promote sleepiness.
• A warm bath with calming essential oils like lavender right before bedtime, and especially as part of a nightly ritual can work as a trigger to train the brain to know it’s bedtime helping you find the rest you need so much.
• Practice meditation. Meditation can be done before sleep to relax the muscles, ease pain, and reduce stress before going to sleep. Meditation also helps lessen the perception of pain in those who suffer from fibromyalgia and can be done at other times of the day besides bedtime for stress relief.
• Use your bed for sleep and sex only. Do not read in bed or watch television while you are in bed. This only activates your mind and allows you to associate your bed with things other than sleeping.
May you be blessed,
How much weight is on your mind?
We have stress today more than ever, we feel trapped. We get up dressed and kids, then work.
We get home and it’s dinner laundry kids baths, bed and do it all over again.
Do you sometimes fee like a hamster on a wheel?
All this stress builds up in the body. It may show in getting sick or worse. Silent killer! Heart attack, stroke or death.
And where would your family be without you? Yes life insurance for sure, but it’s the mental and emotional support that they need. So take a day see a professional hypnotherapist and let go of the stress for your family sake.
May you be blessed,
Looking at the whole picture.
As human beings, we sometimes forget to see things from all angles.
We were created by a loving GOD, that is my belief. You may choose to believe in what you think.
I believe that only a loving GOD could make us each so special. From the top of our heads to bottom of our feet.
Each and every part works together in harmony. Well that is until we kick in our two cents, free will!
We choose what to do from one minute to the next. We choose to eat healthy or not, we choose to live a wild life or not.
We choose our thoughts, good or bad.
And after a while, we get bogged down with the crap we have feed ourselves whether food or thoughts.
You see every thought has an equal reaction. You may not see the reaction at that moment but it will come to pass.
If you were a drinker or smoker you know it’s bad for your health yet every day you get up and do it again.
Why would someone of high intelligence do things that know will hurt or kill them?
The program you have been running day in and day out has you controlled.
It’s the same as when you learned to drive you did it every day until you didn’t have to even think about how.
So you need to deprogram your mind. Hypnotherapy works with your subconscious mind to remove or as I say delete the behavior. Free will works both ways. Choose to continue on the same old path or make the change you want and need to do.
So think about taking a mental holiday with a professional hypnotherapist. Out with the old in with the new!
Here’s to your new view on life.
May you be blessed,
Had the flu and it was not fun!
My family has had it and so none of us have done much.
So sorry for the delay in posting.
Will be spending my weekend working on new posts.
Have a wonderful St. Patty’s day!
Dr. Joyce Gale CHB,CHt,DCH,DD,D.MT,CFT,M.NLP,M.EFT, Hypnotists,Hypnotherapy Specialist,Mast (407)506-8563 Certified with the National Guild of Hypnotists, American Institute Of Hypnotherapy, National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapist, Doctor of Spiritual Metaphysics, Doctor of Divinity, Certified HypnoBirthing(R) Institute, Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy and more.
Dr. Joyce Gale
Certified with the National Guild of Hypnotists,
American Institute Of Hypnotherapy,
National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapist,
Doctor of Spiritual Metaphysics, Doctor of Divinity,
Certified HypnoBirthing(R) Institute,
Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy,
Bachelor of Clinical Hypnotherapy,
Certified Medical Pain Management,
Certified Addiction Practitioner,
Certified Abundance Coach,
Certified Law of Attraction Coach,
Certified Grief Practitioner,
Certified HypnoBirthing Practitioner,
Certified HypnoBirthing Infant Massage Practitioner,
Certified HypnoBirthing(R) Fertility Practitioner,
Fertile Body Practitioner
Masters – Psychology,
Level 3 E.F.T. Practitioner
Licensed Hypno-Band(C) Practitioner
Licensed Hypno-Chemo (C) Practitioner
I am the proud mother of seven beautiful children, five adopted with special needs two biological. I have been married to the same wonderful man for 34 years and counting. I love what I do helping people find their true selves. Empowering people to play their best game or lose 50 lb’s every day is a gift and I embrace it.
Hypnosis has been a part of my life since 1986. I lived very close to a great hypnotist who helped me create cassettes for the birth of my second child. It made a world of difference. My first birth was 22 hours and broke every blood vessel in my face neck and chest. So after fertility treatment as well as hypnosis to conceive my second child I knew there had to be a better way to birth my baby. So I listened to a cd made for me by the hypnotist every night and my son was born 6 hours from start to finish no rips no tears and no broken blood vessels. And was home in less then 24 hours.
After using hypnosis for years to help women birth and the results were amazing I found the HypnoBirthing Mongan program.
So HypnoBirthing & HypnoBirthing Fertility is a perfect fit.
I also used hypnosis to stop a three pack a day habit of cigarettes no filter ones. I needed to quite but had tried everything except hypnosis. So back to the hypnotist I went and in one hour I was free from the dragon on my shoulder.
Hypnosis is a Marvelous tool that has no side effects and thousands of benefits.
Hypnosis worked for me while using infertility treatment and the stressful ups and downs, without it I am not sure I would had make it through.
As a mother of seven, five special needs we adopted, stress is an everyday thing. But hypnosis and meditation have allowed me to feel calm in the face of fear and proceed through knowing that what every comes my way I can handle.
I feel that without hypnosis I would be in a very different place.
I have been trained in many areas so that I can help thousands every year and am great full for every client I help guild to their goals.
Consultations are always free so if you would like to learn more about hypnosis and how it can improve your life, don’t wait!